You have all the resources you need to effect change
“Your sessions are a blend of questioning, listening, observation and feedback – the aim is to help you understand your current situation and focus on future possibilities.”
Vicki is supportive, compassionate and energetic. She guides me gently yet accurately towards more clarity on my goals and skills.
What can you expect from your coach?
Coaching is a process of learning. It will take you outside your comfort zone and stretch you. I provide the framework, the techniques and the tools – you bring the content.
- Together we’ll determine a goal – this helps to maintain focus and motivation
- We’ll develop self-awareness and awareness of others – because when we learn to recognise our own tendencies, we can be more considered in our responses. This in turn leads to better relationships, easier collaboration and improved performance
- We’ll create a greater sense of purpose – to help identify and overcome obstacles and fears, change unhelpful belief patterns and reach our potential.
You can expect commitment and complete confidentiality. I work to the International Coaching Federation (ICF) Code of Ethics which protects your privacy and our aim is to build openness and trust between us.
You can prepare for coaching by thinking about:
- Areas for improvement – what would you like to work on, for example, motivation, self-confidence, conflict resolution, leadership skills, self-esteem?
- Your goals – what would you like to make progress with, personally or professionally? Where do you see yourself at the end of the programme?
- Any blockers to development – is there anything that could make coaching less successful for you?
- Your feelings – how do you feel about the decision to begin one-to-one coaching? Remember – you’re in control throughout. It’s important for you to feel comfortable, so we’ll always go at your pace.
Then simply contact me to arrange a 30-minute introduction call and we can go from there.